Stickers

Sunday 30 August 2015

My Love for You Is Growing Day By Day

You are irresistible, enigmatic, wondrous and bind the world in one thread. How can I ever express my deep - seated feelings for you.

As far as I can remember our affair started in first grade and since then, there’s no turning back. With every passing day I see your newer aspects, which only makes me love you more.

I have felt your love and affection with every word I write, with every rhyme I compose. I wish to continue our excursion for eons and be in your arms for eternity.

Oh! “English” (language) I love you so much.


10 comments:

  1. It is such a beautiful thing to be in love with words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love for a language is very intoxicating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that the English loved the English language as much as you do Vandana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that was quite a twist in the end. Same feelings here too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting! the last line made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!loved this post.

    happy weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohh.. Why does it sound like my love affair too?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit.