Stickers

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Tokens Of Your Memories

Words of encouragement, love, faith, confidence, promises, dreams, hope, friendship are the tokens of your memories. I keep them close to my heart. When in doubt they never let me fall, guiding and watching my every step. An invisible force holds my hand, I know it is the pious emotion emanating from you.




Life has its twists and turns. Transitions are sometimes painful, but when they are for the greater good of all, one has to bear the pain. This pain will subsidize when the transitions are over, leaving behind their trail. Till then sweet memories are the best companions. Softly woven into my mind, your memories have become a part of my soul, glowing me from within. I cherish these precious pearls, slowly and steadily as they unfurl raising me higher.



2 comments:

  1. Memories only be with us when we miss the loved ones. well written :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.8.15

    Beautifully written, i love how you weaved in symbolism and imagery. The way you defined the "tokens of your memories" as pearls makes me think of the bottome of the ocean, the waves, and the tide that all connects to transitions of life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit.